Finding healthy things my kids will eat is an enormous task. They are just so picky! They would pick all junk food if they could. I finally had enough and decided to replace their favorite unhealthy freezer pops with real ingredients. These yogurt pops are now a favorite of theirs.
Homemade Yogurt Pops
- 1 cup of fruit
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of water (more may be needed)
- 32 oz container of plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 packet of plain gelatin
- Honey, optional
- Put the fruit in a food processor with lemon juice and water.
- Puree until smooth.
- Put in a large bowl with the remaining ingredients.
- Whisk together.
- Pour into popsicle molds or paper cups.
- Freeze about two hours until firm.
- Use berries for the best results.