You’ve heard of the mommy wars, right? A recent discussion on Life with Levi’s Facebook page led to quite the difference of opinions. Since then, Jen and many other bloggers have confessed up on what makes them less than perfect mothers. I thought I might share some of my own faults in mothering and why some may consider me a bad mom.
Photo credit: aophotos from morguefile.com
- I didn’t have a natural birth for either child, even though I planned it for both.
- I only breastfed one of my children.
- I am relieved when the kids take a nap.
- I buy secondhand clothes for my kids.
- I have given my daughter hand-me-downs from her brother.
- I hate giving my children cow’s milk because I can’t stand it.
- I sometimes steal my children’s PillowPets. They’re comfy!
- I homeschool my children.
- I think my kids are special.
- I will lay with my kids until they fall asleep.
- I still take pictures of my kids crying.
We all parent different and there is no right way or wrong way to do it. So stop bullying other moms!