One of the great bonuses of homeschooling is that we can schedule vacations when it's convenient for us. There are so many places we would love to visit as a family. There are so many places that we can get to in short amount of time. For example, it would only take half a day to drive to San Antonio. A few hours on a plane would also bring us to this historical city. Not only is getting there easy; you can now find many deals and discounts for San Antonio through SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience.
If we were to visit San Antonio, I could tell you right now what we'd like to do.
- We'd start our trip with a stay at the Drury Inn & Suites North where save rates are from $79-$129. They offer a free hot breakfast, as well as a Kickback meal at 5:30. We would also receive 60 minutes of free long distance, as well as free wifi.
- San Antonio is home to Sea World, one of my favorite attractions. We could purchase a 4-pack for only $189.99. The kids would love the chance to feed the animals!
- We could also get $2 off admission to Enchanted Springs Ranch where we could tour an old west town and take pictures with a longhorn steer!
- Speaking of ranches, the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch looks like great fun! You get to take a safari in your own car and see animals up close. Through SAVE, you can $2 off of tickets.
- Since the kids love animals so much, we can't pass up the San Antonio Zoo which is built on an old limestone quarry. SAVE offers a discount of $2 per ticket.
- There's something to do every day, with time to unwind at the end of our trip at the San Antonio Botanical Garden. We can tour 33 acres of gardens, with $1 off each ticket.
With the SAVE program, we can access discounts, deals, and Limited Time Offers to make our San Antonio trip affordable. If you are looking to travel to San Antonio, follow @SAVEinSA on Twitter and get exclusive updates on deals and ideas to make planning your trip a snap. I know I will!