Products I review
We welcome the opportunity to try new and exciting products that are appropriate for our family. We have a five-year-old daughter and a six-year-old son and enjoy testing the following:
- educational toys
- clothing and accessories
- educational videos/manipulatives
- kitchen accessories
- home decor
Please keep in mind that, in order to facilitate a review, I require a product of at least $50 value. All products must be full-sized and are not returnable. However, my reviews offer unique content (ie: tips, recipes, etc) instead of the standard review format. All paid links will be NOFOLLOW, as per Google guidelines. The turn around time for reviews is 2-8 weeks, depending on the time of year and my current workload.
Please note that I am unable to review unsolicited packages at this time due to my current workload. If a package is received without a note and I do not have record of it in my email, I will consider it a gift.
What I do not review
Please do not send pitches for:
- Adult sites and products
If you are looking for a write-up on your company without a review or giveaway, I can write a sponsored post for you. My post policies are as follows:
- All charges cover one link back to your site.
- All paid links will be NOFOLLOW, as per Google guidelines.
I am open to working as an ambassador for your company. I would love to represent children’s products, modest and children’s clothing, and natural products. Please contact me for further details.
There are several advertising packages on Let’s Go on a Picnic! The rates are in monthly blocks; you can purchase advertising for more than a month at time. All paid links will be NOFOLLOW, as per Google guidelines.
As Let’s Go on a Picnic! is moving towards more content, do giveaway spots are limited. I will be running no more than one giveaway a month. However, you may still apply to sponsor a giveaway on my blog. It is great way to increase exposure for your company and website. Here is some information about my giveaways:
- Giveaway posts are written as content posts.
- Giveaways usually run two weeks.
- Giveaways are promoted via social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, as well as through giveaway linkys and websites.
- I do not accept giveaway prizes shipped directly to me. I ask that all prizes be shipped to the winner(s) directly from your company. Any prizes that are shipped to me directly will not be mailed back out. All paid links will be NOFOLLOW, as per Google guidelines.
How to contact me
If you wish to purchase advertising or work with me on sponsoring a review and/or giveaway, please email me at [email protected]. I can email my media kit upon request.